I know this sounds a little weird but it is very good and low in calories if you use low calorie torts like la factory tortillas i love them only 100 cals! i know the pumpkin pie spice sounds weird too but i didn't even taste it and it goes well with the sweet potatoes too.
Calories per serving- 170 carbs-39 Fat-14 protein-69
3 can enchilada sauce (i used Hot)
1 teaspoon cumin
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1 can black beans drained and rinsed
1 can tomatoes with basil and oregano
8 tortillas (i use la factory tortillas)
2 sweet potatoes (you can also use canned)
reduced fat Mexican cheese (optional) i did not have any on hand
- preheat oven to 350F. in a microwave safe bowl,stir together enchilada sauce,cumin and pumpkin pie spice. cover and microwave for 90 seconds. remove divide 1/2 a cup and spread on the bottom of a baking pan;set aside. pour 1 1/2 cups of enchilada sauce mixture into pie plate; set aside.
- in a medium, combine black beans and tomatoes.
- to assemble each enchilada, dip a tort into enchilada sauce mixture in pie plate, place on cutting board. place 1/3 cup of the black bean mixture,2 tablespoons of the sweet potatoes in the center of tort. roll tightly seam side up in baking pan. repeat cover loosely with foil.
- bake enchiladas in oven for 40 to 45 mins top with cheese last 10 mins of baking (optional)
- meanwhile place remaining 1 1/2 cups of the enchilada sauce in microwave bowl. cover for 2 mins serve with enchiladas.